Welcome! Our department is responsible for ensuring data quality and analysis of record accountability. What we do:
- Analyze new legislation to identify school-related compliance issues.
- Produce the HISD School Guidelines, manuals used by school staff for guidance in school procedures.
- Train campus personnel and respond to queries from school staff and the public on HISD School Guidelines.
- Audit school manual and digital record keeping as part of the HISD Data Quality Initiative.
- Supervise correction of Public Education Information Management System (PEIMS) and Person Identification Database (PID) data by campus personnel.
- Maintain attendance boundary maps and street directories.
- Provide records retrieval and verification of graduate status for former HISD students.