Hamilton Parents & Students: Our Website is being updated daily with Teacher Info., Club Updates, Athletics, and More . . . Please check back soon.
Please be sure to click on the above link and register for the Hamilton eBlast so that you can receive weekly updates, important news and event information. Get Connected Today!
2013 Student Survey:
"Top 10 Reasons Why Hamilton is the Best in the Heights!”
1. We have Great Teachers!
2. We get a meaningful education that makes us smart and also learn about life.
3. We get prepared for high school and college.
4. We have great electives and sports.
5. We have Fun! at Hamilton!!!
6. We have talented sports teams and we WIN!
7. We feel very safe at Hamilton because we practice: ”No Place for Hate” and “No Tolerance for Bullies."
8. Our Family and Friends are welcome on campus.
9. We love the location of our school in an exciting neighborhood.
10. We all share in the Gifted and Talented Programs.
From parent, Kati Ozanic-Lemberger:
"Hamilton has been an absolutely wonderful experience for our children! The transition from Travis Elementary was flawless and we love that our neighborhood middle school is OUR school. Our son, 8th grade, has had wonderful teachers and incredible individualized attention throughout his Hamilton years. I am very impressed with the rigor that is expected from the TPSP 8th grade project. All of his teachers have paid close attention to his individual learning style and helped him reach his academic goals. Our daughter has entered 6th grade and is off to a great start! All of the teachers are top notch and I am very thankful for how the entire staff has helped our children excel and prepare for high school and beyond."
Employees of the District shall not discriminate on the basis of or engage in harassment motivated by age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex, handicap or disability, marital status, religion, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or gender expression. A substantiated charge of harassment against a student or employee shall result in disciplinary action.