Registration for the 2014-2015 school year will be:
August 11th - August 15th from 2PM - 6PM
August 18th - August 21st from 8AM - 12PM
Sixth Grade and New Student Orientation will be August 6th and 7th from 9AM - 2PM
Parent Information Sessions will be August 6 at 1PM and Spanish Sessions August 7 at 1PM
Hamilton M.S. Vanguard and PreAP Summer Assigments
Students Flex Their Imagination During AHMS Summer Camp
Hamilton M.S. summer students create engineering projects using old recycled cardboard from local businesses in the Heights.
Compare Hamilton MS with Up to 3 Schools
2013 Student Survey:
"Top 10 Reasons Why Hamilton is the Best in the Heights!”
1. We have Great Teachers!
2. We get a meaningful education that makes us smart and also learn about life.
3. We get prepared for high school and college.
4. We have great electives and sports.
5. We have Fun! at Hamilton!!!
6. We have talented sports teams and we WIN!
7. We feel very safe at Hamilton because we practice: ”No Place for Hate” and “No Tolerance for Bullies."
8. Our Family and Friends are welcome on campus.
9. We love the location of our school in an exciting neighborhood.
10. We all share in the Gifted and Talented Programs.
From parent, Kati Ozanic-Lemberger:
"Hamilton has been an absolutely wonderful experience for our children! The transition from Travis Elementary was flawless and we love that our neighborhood middle school is OUR school. Our son, 8th grade, has had wonderful teachers and incredible individualized attention throughout his Hamilton years. I am very impressed with the rigor that is expected from the TPSP 8th grade project. All of his teachers have paid close attention to his individual learning style and helped him reach his academic goals. Our daughter has entered 6th grade and is off to a great start! All of the teachers are top notch and I am very thankful for how the entire staff has helped our children excel and prepare for high school and beyond."
(from award-winning "This American Life")
Employees of the District shall not discriminate on the basis of or engage in harassment motivated by age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex, handicap or disability, marital status, religion, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or gender expression. A substantiated charge of harassment against a student or employee shall result in disciplinary action.