Students from Lamar High School can create their HISD Network Accounts and receive a username and password by signing up with PSconnect. After registering for a PSconnect account, students and parents can use their accounts to access grades online. In addition, Lamar Students will be able to access the Lamar BYOD wireless network, login to school computers and devices, as well as access the Lamar Moodle server with their PSconnect username and password.
· Period and Daily Attendance
· Class Schedules and Assignments
· Progress Reports
· Report Cards*
· Standardized Test Results (TAKS by subject area)
· Curriculum Resources
· Parent and Student Resources
* Printed report cards will still be mailed to students' homes.
· Student ID number (HISD)
· Student date of birth
· Last five digits of student’s Social Security number if on file with HISD. If not on file, use the last five digits of the “S-Number” provided to your child by HISD. Please call the school if you do not know this number.Please note, parents will need to register each child separately. If you have difficulty registering, be sure that the information you are entering is the exact same data that is on file with your school.If you still have difficulty, contact the HISD Help Desk (713-892-7378; ). Help Desk hours of operation are 7:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.