The mission of Anderson Elementary is to educate all students in a positive school culture to become responsible, productive citizens in an advancing, multicultural, and technological society.
In keeping with our mission, Anderson is a place where:
- Parents are active participants,
- Teachers are life long learners,
- Administrators are supportive change agents,
- Community Members are team players/partners
- Students are inquisitive sponges soaking up all the knowledge, nurturing and love that we have to offer them.
It is business as usual every day at Anderson – and we are in the business of educating students. I invite you to join us in “Educating Our Future Leaders Today”.
Dr. Roslyn Stiles Vaughn, Principal