Registration Schedule for NEW Davis Students.
Please note that students zoned to Marshall MS last year are automatically enrolled at Davis. More information concerning required documents can be found here.
- August 18- 22
- Hours: 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Saturday, August 23 only, 8am-2pm.
Dress Code 2014-2015
- Tops: Any color top is acceptable, all tops must have sleeves. Any writing/pictures on shirts can not have profanity, lewd comments or refer to drugs or gang related items.
- Pants or Skirts: Any color permitted, no ripped or torn pants. NO shorts. Pants must sit at the waist.
- Shoes: No house shoes, slides or shower shoes.
- Hats: No hats, bandanas, hoods or hair nets.
Media Magnet for Culinary Arts and Hotel Management
For questions or tours Contact:
Davis TV on PBS
Davis TV partnered with the Harris County Department of Education to produce a PBS promotional spot. The following Davis Students were instrumental in producing the video: Ignacio Hernandez, Esenia Mendoza, Eric Medina, Jeremy Wright, Juan Sanchez, Bianca Gamez, Priscila Hernandez, Gerardo Balles, Jennifer Morales, Monika Martinez and Rafael Arechiga. Watch more Davis Tv
TEA 2012-2013 Report Card
Davis receives the highest accountability rating from the Texas Education Agency.Full report.
NCLB and Title 1
The goal of Title 1 is to ensure that all children, have a fair, equal, and significant opportunity to receive a high-quality education. Reach passing standards on challenging State academic achievement standards and assessments.
Mr. Reyes for more information: