Parent Student Connect (PSC)
Parent Student Connect (PSC), an online service launched by HISD in September 2009, allows registered users such as parents and students to log in to access a variety of student information, see class assignments and school calendars, and even communicate electronically with teachers. Users can also choose to have an e-mail or text message sent if a child's grades drop below a selected average or is absent or tardy to class.
Information that PSC provides access to includes:
- Period and Daily Attendance
- Class Schedules and Assignments
- Progress Reports
- Report Cards*
- Standardized Test Results (TAKS by subject area)
- Curriculum Resources
- Parent and Student Resources
If you have already registered, please click here to access the PSC log in page.
Si ya usted está registrado, presione aqui para accesar la página de inicio.
* Printed report cards will still be mailed to students' homes.