Grissom Elementary accepts students zoned to our school throughout the year based on grade level space availability. If your neighborhood is zoned to Grissom, you may register them by completing the following steps.
- Check Zoning
- Provide the following information:
- Student’s Immunization Record
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Social Security Card (if applicable)
- Parent’s property deed, lease or HCAD information
- Parent’s utility bill
- Parent’s Texas Driver’s License
Enrollment is based on a first come, first serve basis with all completed registration information. HISD does not allow schools to hold spaces for students. Your registration forms are not processed until all documents have been received.
All required documents can be found below. Feel free to print as needed and call for any questions or concerns.
1. Registration Requirements
2. Enrollment Information
3. New Student Survey
4. Statement of Residence
5. Student Assistance Questionnaire
6. Home Language Survey
7. Ethnicity and Race Data Questionnaire
8. Rainy Day / Emergency Plan
9. Compulsory Attendance Notice
10. Food Allergy Information
11. Health Inventory
12. Student Media Release Form
13. Military Connected Families Survey