Most Recent Announcements
Students have the ability to connect with an HCC tutor. HCC Academic Success Center. Call 713-718-8184 or attend in person at STEM building. If students want to stay after school, they may attend in person or use computer to access virtual tutor.
Please click here for the Fall 2021 tutoring schedule: www.hccs.edu/findatutor
NEW! Register for our Fall workshops: www.hccs.edu/ASC-workshops
Click on link to purchase school spirit items! Limited time only - East ECHS School Spirit Store. Once the online store closes, items will be delivered to student in AVID class.
School / Family Compact - We need your feedback
We need your input to update our School / Family Compact. Click here to access survey via browser
Upcoming Events - Click here to view school website calendar.
Monday, October 18th
- 3:40 PM - 4:30 PM Cheer Clinic 1 of 2 (For those interested in trying out)
Tuesday, October 19th
- 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM Boogie Tuesdays
- 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM Virtual Study Hall
- 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM Parent University - Digital Citizenship
Wednesday, October 20th
- All Day Event Progress Report 2 end date
- 3:40 PM - 4:30 PM Cheer Clinic 2 of 2 (For those interested in trying out)
- 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM Girls Volleyball Tryouts
- 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM Career Conversations - Interested in learning about BUSINESS?
Thursday, October 21st
- 1:00 PM - 1:50 PM EECHS Virtual School Tours
- 5:30 PM - 6:0PM PTO Meeting: East Early College High School
- 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM College Information Session- Are you interested in attending Baylor University?
Friday, October 22nd
Saturday, October 23rd
- 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM Vaccination Event Day 2!
Dual Credit Resources
WebEx access issue
We are working with HISD's IT team to have the WebEx app downloaded to the laptops for all Early College High School students and any HISD students completing a dual credit class taught by an HCC instructor. We appreciate your patience throughout the past few weeks as we have worked with both institutions to identify a solution.
Once we are notified students have access to this app, we will need upi to go to https://hccs.webex.com and log in with your HCC credentials before an account is provisioned for you. Ultimately, you will need to log into this web site first, then your account will work in the app. We highly encourage students to use their HCC email with this account to avoid any access issues.
Respondus LockDown Browser
Please note that the current version of HCC's Respondus LockDown Browser (i.e., 2.0.7.06) now is available in HISD's Software Center. Students will need to be on a HISD server to download the latest version of this testing.
Accessing College Textbooks
Send a Teams message to Kristi Palacios