The Lamar School of Business Administration is a unique college-preparatory program with courses designed or students with an interest in all areas of business. Students enroll in one business course each year.
All Lamar students are a part of the International Baccalaureate Programme. Magnet students are required to pursue the IB Diploma.
- 9th and 10th grade courses are by assignment
- 11th and 12th grade students have a variety of courses from which to choose
- Senior students have the opportunity to apply for an internship
Only incoming 9th grade students are eligible. Magnet students must attend a three-week Summer Academy in June.
- test scores
- Final grade report from 7th grade
- 7th and 8th grade standardized test reports STAAR, Stanford, Iowa, CAT, ERB, etc.
Last Modified on May 31, 2018