UNIFORM SALES - OCT 20 AND 22
The TMS PTO will be selling uniforms on Tuesday, Oct 20 and Thursday, Oct 22 from 9-11am
- PE Uniforms (shorts and t-shirts) - REQUIRED ($10-shirts, $12-shorts)
- Spirit Shirts (short-sleeve blue or gray) - NOT REQUIRED ($12)
- Pullover Sweatshirt (long sleeve, navy blue) - NOT REQUIRED ($25)
- ID lanyards ($5)
*see attached document for details on sizing
Uniforms will be for sale outside behind the school where the 7/8th grade drop off line takes place (bus lane).
NO entrance into the school for uniform sales.
- Tuesday, 9-11am - 6th Grade Parents ONLY
- Thursday, 9-10am - 6th Grade Parents ONLY
- Thursday, 10-11am - 7th and 8th Grade Parents
- Not all sizes are currently available. We will be refreshing inventory and will have more opportunities to purchase.
- All students must wear PE uniforms on the days when they have PE (usually 3x/week)
- You may not pull your child from class to look at uniforms.
- You must wear a mask and maintain social distancing
- Please review size measurements on the attached form in advance to help you make a decision - complete the form for faster process
- Please know which items you plan to purchase in advance - we want to be as efficient and safe as possible
- We encourage credit card sales, if possible. Please have exact change if paying by cash. We are not able to make change.
- There will be no returns or exchanges after purchases
- There will be additional opportunities to purchase uniforms
School Store Info & Order Form