First grade GT-Magnet Bilingual project,
1. Students went to the library and chose a book of their favorite famous person.
2. Students read the book in class, and researched more on that person using class computers.
3. They were researched more about their character for homework with the parents.
4. They came dressed as the famous person and gave an speech to the class. Rest of the class asked questions about their character in general.
5. They designed a board with all their character’s important facts.
6. Students wrote about their famous person in class and shared with their table.
We transformed the class into an oral presentation room and students could explain their project to Mrs. Moreno and Mr. Martinez’s class.