Applications are now open for juniors and 2nd year returning NTHS members to join. In order for students to join the National Technical Honor Society (NTHS) as a first time member, students must register during their junior year (11th grade). In order to qualify to be a member of this honor society, one must have at least 150 volunteer hours (officers need 200 hours), have a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher, and be a member of HOSA (Health Occupation Students of America), BPA (Business Professionals of America) or BETA Club. To receive graduation regalia such as an honor cord, certificate, wallet card, diploma seal, and be recommended for the various NTHS scholarships, students must strive to be an active member in NTHS by participating in the following events both junior and senior year.
• Pay membership dues and submit application by the required due date.
• Compete at the local level in HOSA, BPA, or BETA club
• Participate in the fundraiser for HOSA, BPA, or BETA club
• Participate in the community service projects for HOSA, BPA, or BETA club
• Attend NTHS meetings and HOSA, BPA, or BETA club meetings The HOSA, BPA, or BETA club sponsors will sign documents stating that students meet their requirements prior to graduation.
National Technical Honor Society welcomes all students that meet the requirement, and we look forward to working together with students to be excellent leaders in society.