HOW TO REGISTER
Step 1: ONLINE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
Please review the following steps before the dates listed above:
Please make sure to submit your application before you attend any of our registration dates. Make sure to save/print the completed form as verification of your application. (See picture below).
Select one of the dates above to come in person, with your original documents, to finish student registration. *Students must have final report card showing successful completion of the school year for our June registration dates.
Once Steps 1 – 3 have been completed and all documents have been received, your registration is complete.
Your child must be at school on the first day of school by 9:00 am to be officially enrolled. If students are not present at school on the first day of school by 9:00 am, they will be removed from our roster since spots cannot be reserved.
Step 2: COME TO CAMPUS ON DESIGNATED REGISTRATION DAYS TO FINALIZE ENROLLMENT
- Birth certificate/passport
- Up-to-date immunization records
- Childs Social security card (if applicable)
- Lease agreement, home purchase agreement, or property tax statement
- Original utility bill (Example: Light or water bill)
- Original guardian state-issued picture identification or passport
- Final report card or withdrawal papers from previous school
- Note: Missing Documents may result in delays in the registration process.