Do you want to win a free Nook? Do you want your photographs to be displayed in Carnegie? Carnegie’s photography class is hosting its annual photography contest: Carnegie Captures Culture! Students are encouraged to enter submissions about all the international diversity Houston and Carnegie have to offer.
Guidelines and Criteria:
· Students may submit up to three pictures.
· Photographs must be a digital submission in JPEG format in order for it to be considered
· They must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30th or they will not be considered.
· Must be school appropriate. Cannot contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, or objectionable/inappropriate content.
· No plagiarism, use your own artwork.
· Subject being photographed must be notified about potential photographs being taken, and the photographer must have the subject’s consent.
· Photo-editing is allowed