Planning to Avoid Panic
Advocacy Focus, East Early College High School
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Essential Question: How does using a planner improve our success with personal and academic goals?
- The students will discuss as a class methods they can used to plan out due dates and planning out goals for exams, projects, essays, and etcetera.
- Explain to the students that they can use hardcopy planners or they can create digital planners using OneNote, Google Calendars, and various other forms.
- Then as a class, have them plan out the following week (October 1- October 7). Since they are in the same grade, they can use each other to plan out the week. They should do this as a group.
Reflection and Discourse
- Why is it important that we set goals for all aspects of our lives?
- How could they serve as a support system for each other?