Let's Talk Before It's Too Late
Advocacy Focus, East Early College High School
Thursday, September 28, 2017
Essential Question: What are effective ways of communicating with facilitators and professors?
- The students will be given a scenario and they will create an effective way of communicating their situation with the facilitator and/or professor using email or face-to-face communication.
- Divide the students into groups of four-five. Provide each group with a scenario. (Give 10 minutes)
- Share their communications with the class.
Reflection and Discourse
- Why is it important that we communicate with instructors?
- Why should we communicate with instructors?