Welcome to Science with Mr. Caraballo
With the recent school closure, there will be assignments on Google Classroom.Click on the link below to reach my Microsoft TEAMS Channel.Available weekdays from 1-3PM- Expectations for my virtual drop-in sessions-1. This room is for questions only and not a hang out. Say hi, bring your questions and then respectfully, leave the room once they have been answered.2. If you are in a room all conversations are being recorded. Whether it's video AND chat.3. Use clean language and keep all conversations relevant.4. When a video is done, all participants must leave. Do not stay.
Follow these instructions to access Mr. Caraballo's Google Classroom if you have not already done so:
- go to google.com and sign in.
- use your student ID S-number and add @online.houstonisd.org. That means it should be something like --> firstname.lastname@example.org
- put in your student password that you use to log in. Like the ones in the school.
- click on the 9 little blacksquares at the top right of the google page.
- select google classroom and then Mr. Caraballo's science class should show up.
Read further for class necessities. For more or unanswered questions, email at rcarabaL@houstonisd.org
Please visit this page for upcoming information. If you would like to receive class updates with the Remind App, please download the application Remind first and then add the class code:
To be prepared IN CLASS everyday, bring:
- Composition Notebook
Additional supplies students should keep and bring from time to time:
-Pens (Red and Blue)
*We will be keeping a green pocket folder in class for holding documents. Please buy and bring one. All students are required to have one and it will stay inside the classroom.
About Mr. Caraballo
- All 6 years of classroom teaching at Pin Oak Middle School.
- 5 years of teaching has been in 6th grade science and currently entering the 2nd year of 7th grade science.
- 1 year of classroom substitution at HISD schools
- Bachelor's Degree from University of Houston Downtown in Interdisciplinary Studies in Urban Education May 2012
- 4th-8th grade Content Exam Certification
- PPAT Exam Certification
- 1.5 years student teaching at HoustonISD and AliefISD schools
- 6 years soccer coaching/assistant coaching. 2 years girls' head soccer coach, 1 year boys' head soccer coach.
- 4 years competitive chess coaching.
2015 THRogers Tournament 1st Place Middle School Team
2016 Village Tournament 2nd Place Middle School Team
2016 THRogers Tournament 4th Place Middle School Team
2017 THRogers Tournament 1st Place unrated player category
2018 THRogers Tournament 1st Place Middle School Team
2019 Lanier Tournament 1st Place Middle School Team
2019 THRogers Tournament 2nd Place Middle School Team
2019 TH Rogers Tournament 1st Place unrated player
School Closure Week 4: April 13 - 17Posted by Ricardo Caraballo-Hernandez on 4/13/2020 10:00:00 AM
School Closure Week 3: April 6 - 10Posted by RCaraballo on 4/6/2020 10:00:00 AM
School Closure Week 2: March 30 - April 3 (Part 2)Posted by Ricardo Caraballo-Hernandez on 4/3/2020 3:45:00 PM