School Pictures: 2022-2023
9th - 11th Grade & Facutly/Staff
- Picture Day 1: September 21, 2022 (Periods 2, 4 & 6)
- Picture Day 2: September 22, 2022 (Periods 1, 3, 5, & 7)
- Retake Day #1 (All): October 13, 2022
- Location: Library (during English classes)
- Retake day #1 is for students/faculty/staff who were absent on the picture days.
- Purchasing photos: All students will receive an email from Lot Five Studios as soon as the pictures have been posted online. Each student will receive an individual code so only they can see their photos. They will have the opportunity to purchase picture packages and select the photo they wish to be used in the yearbook.
- Retake Day #2 (All): November 2, 2022
- Location: Library (during block SSEP)
- If you are unhappy with your photos after viewing the proofs, you can pay $5 for a retake on this day. You must book and pay in advance at the following link (you cannot pay on the day of): Proofs, Orders and Retakes
- Seniors will be taking their photos at Lot Five Studios on weeknights or weekends.
- All information and instructions can be found here: Senior Portraits
- You must book and pay a fee in advance to take your senior photo.
- If you purchase your pictures, your fee will go towards the purchase.
- If you choose not to purchase any pictures, they will refund your booking fee the day of your photos.
- If you do not show up for your scheduled photo shoot, you will lose your booking fee for that session.
- Lot Five Studios will have ALL graduation regalia provided for you there -- including honor stoles and cords for organizations, along with a list of students who are to wear them.
- At least one parent should also attend the photoshoot, as they will have the opportunity to purchase senior photo packages, yard signs, and gifts on the spot.
Lot Five Studios
2101 Winter Street #15, Houston, TX 77007 (2nd Level, Entrance B)
** Located in Sawyer Yards in the Greater Heights (close to CVHS) **
Please contact Mrs. Schulze (via email) with any questions regarding school photos: firstname.lastname@example.org