2019-2020 Uniform Information
Hello All! Uniform sales at DeBakey HSHP are the exclusive activity of DeBakey PTO with the purpose of raising funds used to support the student classes, clubs, organization, and other enrichment activities while also helping parents find quality clothing items at reasonable prices in one place at one time.
Our main event was the big summer sale right before the start of the school year and it was a big success with most parents and students getting the items they needed in the size and colors that they wanted.
Again, ‘Big Thanks’ to our many student and parent volunteers who helped with the big sale in August.
In the meantime:
SALES have slowed down a bit, so we have set Wednesdays during both lunch times as our regular opening day which will most likely be moved to Thursday in the new year. Any schedule changes will always be posted on the door of the uniform store next to the counselors' office. In any case, please feel free to contact Paul if there is a pressing need to buy an item pronto from the uniform store at >>> email@example.com
Terms: Cash and credit cards (with a small bank fee) are accepted at all uniform sales. Please note that we do not accept checks. Students are encouraged to try on the items at the sale in order to be sure they fit since: There are no exchanges or refunds offered for any item after purchase. This important measure is taken to avoid any arguments/ hard feelings over the condition of garments that a parent or student may wish to return. Please understand that it is very difficult for us to sell anything as new after it has left the point of sale.
Uniform Requirements: The school handbook outlines the uniform requirements and should be consulted, but the following has proven to be a helpful list for students. Neither pants nor skirts are included in this sale.
* 3 or 4 embroidered polo or dri-fit shirts (usually worn Monday through Thursday)
* 1 spirit t-shirt This may be worn on designated Fridays as per school announcements.
* 2 PE t-shirts
* 1 pullover sweatshirt or hoodie or windbreaker jacket
Below is a list of the required and optional uniform items and prices. Inventory can sometimes be limited as it is difficult to foresee what sizes and styles will be in demand from year to year.
- Unisex pique polo in white, royal blue, and navy – $21
- Ladies cut interlock polo in white, royal blue, and navy – $21
- Dri-fit unisex embroidered polo w knitted collar in royal (new this year) – $26 Standard in navy - $22.
- PE t-shirts – $10
- Spirit t-shirts – $12
- Crewneck Sweatshirts – $26 Royal XL Pullover reduded to $22
- Pull over silkscreened hoodie – $29 or Embroidered logo with zipper - $33
- Windbreakers – $34
- Heavier weight, cool weather jacket – Men’s in Navy, Ladies in Royal - $48
- Proud Parent t-shirts – $12
Finally the deal of the week: Just put ON SALE >
Oversupply of Royal X-L pullover crewneck sweatshirts on sale until Dec 19 for just $22
Prices on DeBakey "Proud Parent" shirts - slashed to just $10 Great stocking stuffers!
Also: New Lanyards w/DeBakey HSHP logo are in, they look great and ready for sale as an easy way to keep display ID card, keys, or as a cool (and very inexpensive $4) holiday gift!
For additional questions, please consult the handbook or contact firstname.lastname@example.org