- Read the background information on Ecological Footprints at http://bit.ly/2bxyMiI
- Determine YOUR own footprint.
- Go to Global Footprint Network.
- Click on "Take the first step."
- Type in your email, submit, and take the quiz.
- Do your best to answer the questions as honestly as possible.
- Take TWO screenshots of your results:
- number of earths
- the details
- Write about your personal footprint, which should include but not be limited to the following:
- Number of Earths required for your lifestyle
- Areas of your life that have the largest impact on your footprint
- Two changes that you are willing to make to reduce your footprint
- Go to the Ecological Footprint padlet.
- Click on the plus sign to write your post.
- Use your name as the title of your post.
- Your post is your answer to Items 3 and 4 above.
Environmental Policies & Regulations
Determine what each of the following is about:
- Clean Air Act
- Clean Water Act
- Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES)
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA)
- Montreal Protocol
- Kyoto Protocol
- Endangered Species Act
- Safe Drinking Water Act
- Delaney Clause of Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
Write your notes in your notebook.