• Need to update your address?


    For address changes/updates students must bring proof of address to the registrar’s office between the hours of 8:30 – 4:00 Monday – Thursday.

    Proof of Address:

    If living in own home, electric, gas or water bill which shows both the service address and the billing address DATED WITHIN THE LAST 60 CALENDAR DAYS.

    If living in an apartment or leasing a house, a current, valid lease naming the parent or court-appointed guardian and student as residents.  The lease must be signed by the lease-holder and the landlord/apartment manager and contain a phone number where we may contact the landlord.


    Monica Hawthorne


    Heights High School