About Title I
Purpose of the Title I, Part A Program:
The purpose of Title I, Part A is to ensure that all children, have a fair, equal, and significant opportunity to obtain a high-quality education and reach, at a minimum, proficiency on challenging State academic achievement standards and State academic assessments.
Vist the External Funding Titles I, II & IV Department website for additional information.
Please find the following 2021-22 school year documents below:
- Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- School – Parent Compact
- District Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- Parents Right to Know
- Title I Program Status
- Explanation of HISD Curriculum
- Explanation and Description of Assessments
- Federal Report Card
- Parent and Family Engagement Survey