School ends. Learning doesn't.
When the last bell rings, ACE 21st Century is just getting started with interactive, hands-on learning disguised as fun and aligned to the school curriculum. Local programs also provide homework help, tutoring, and other targeted needs-based assistance, as well as enrichment activities such as sports, clubs, and youth development projects that build character, confidence, and leadership skills.
Activities are before (7:25-8:25 am) and after (4:15-6:15 pm) the regular school day hours to promote academic and developmental success.
WHY STAY AFTER-SCHOOL?
Benefits of taking part in the AFTER-SCHOOL activities:
* Building Teamwork skills * Develop strong social skills
* Make better decisions * Gains skills in their classes
* Time management * Improve work habits and grade
* Overall changes in student’s success in and outside the classroom
* Students tend to be more engaged in the classroom
ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE IN Wisdom High School
English/ Math Tutorial Piano SPORTS- Weightlifting
SPORTS- Soccer Open Gym/ Volleyball Driver’s Education
Cheer Principal’s Project Parent’s English class
GIRL Up POWER Up
The four core components that make this program successful are:
- Family engagement
- College Readiness