Welcome to Lion’s Den! We are happy to provide you with an After-School Program with the following choices:
- Full Time Extended Day until 6:00 PM
- Half Time Extended Day until 5:00 PM
- Occasional Extended Day until 6:00 PM
- Enrichment Classes/Activities taught by Field Elementary Staff from 3:45-4:45
- Specialty Classes offered by HISD Approved Vendor (Registration will be open beginning August 22.)
- Bridge of Time from 2:50-4:45 is offered for students who wish to register solely in an Enrichment Class and are NOT registered in any of the Extended Options. You must purchase this Bridge of Time, as well as the Enrichment Class.
(The link below to Lion’s Den Forms will provide you with many details. Please review them.)
Registration Information (the link to the forms below)
In order to register and purchase your Lion’s Den Items, click on the schoolpay link above and register your personal information, your child’s name and purchase your Lion’s Den Options.
A tuition-based after-school program is provided daily from 2:50 pm - 5:00 (Half Time) and 2:50 pm - 6:00 pm (Full Time) and 2:50 pm - 6:00 pm (Occasional Extended Day sold in units of 5 days). In addition, numerous enrichment activities are offered each semester for a small cost of $55.00/month. Children do not have to be enrolled in the Extended Day portion of the program to participate in the Enrichment Activities. However, if you are not registered on Ext Day, you must purchase Bridge (2:50-3:45) per each day you select a class, which will provide a snack and homework study time up to 3:45 and pick up is promptly at 4:45. NOTE: Enrollment for all programs is limited.
Field Elementary Lion’s Den Staff
- All Staff employed in Lion’s Den are HISD Employees and are trained to follow all HISD Guidelines.
- All Specialty Classes which will be available for registration on August 22 are offered and taught by HISD Approved Vendors.
Questions? Contact Us!
Sylvia Ponce de Leon
Noelia G. Balderrama
After-School Program Coordinator