Grad Lab Credit Recovery Information
- APEX is assigned to students who have failed courses that are required for graduation. The courses are completely online and can be accessed from any device as long as there is Internet access.
- The focus of the courses is for students to demonstrate they know the content.
- Although due dates are set on APEX, students can work for as long as it takes to complete the course.
- The dates are added to give students structure. If adhered to, the dates would complete their credit recovery requirements within a week or two of starting the course.
- If students focus on doing 1-quiz/test a day, they will also complete the course within a week or two of starting.
- I recommend to all students that they dedicate at least 30 minutes a day to their APEX courses to help them stay on track and not drag it out.
- Teachers and NHECHS APEX support are not available on school holidays.
- Email (MHAWTHOR@houstonisd.org) or call Ms. Hawthorne if you have any questions/concerns about Apex Credit Recovery.