School ID must be worn daily and must be visible at all times. This is important for safety reasons. We will rely heavily on student ID's in emergency situations.
All students will be provided one school ID free of charge. Temporary ID's will be provided for $1. Replacement ID's can be provided for $5.
- Solid colored red, yellow, black, or white collar shirt
- Jack Yates club, organization or spirit t-shirt
- College/University t-shirt
- Shirts must be tuckable – (Long enough) enough to be tucked in and stay tucked in when arms are raised.
- Shirts must be worn under coats, jackets, sweatshirts, etc.
- Jeans - No skin exposed (No holes, rips, tears, etc.)
- Solid colored slacks, khakis, or chinos
- Solid color joggers
- No tears or rips (even if no skin is exposed)
- Close-toe shoes with a back
- Crocs in sports mode
Outerwear & Other
- Coats, sweatshirts without hoods,- jackets without hoods, cardigans and letterman jackets
- Clear or Mesh backpacks only
- Students should refrain from wearing headgear inside the building.