Research and Accountability consists of five bureaus each with defined responsibilities.
- Bureau of District Data Analysis develops, publishes, and distributes descriptive and statistical information including school data summaries and special requests.
- Bureau of Program Evaluation develops formative and/or summative evaluations of district wide educational programs.
- Bureau of Performance Analysis provides expertise, information, modeling, and performance analysis results to district policy makers to facilitate the decision-making process for locally funded programs. Responsible for the coordination of all local, state, and federally funded performance pay models and grants.
- Bureau of Operations and Data Control designs, prepares, and maintains various data files and computer programs and serve as a data resource for the district, local, state, and federal entities.
For further information, please contact Research and Accountability at 713-556-6700 or via e-mail at Research@houstonisd.org
- Bureau of Performance and Accountability analyzes student performance data, produces district accountability system reports and data summaries, and responds to special requests for performance data.