Title I, Part A, Parental Involvement Program affords parents meaningful opportunities to participate in their children's education. Each Title I campus must use at least one percent of its allocation to build capacity for effective parental involvement, which includes training parents how to work with their children to improve academically and training to improve their own literacy and parenting skills. Parent Meetings/Trainings are held the first Friday of every month in the Multi-Purpose Room.
- Title I Status Notification
- MLK Parent Involvement Policy
- MLK (Spanish) Parent Involvement Policy
- HISD Parent Involvement Policy
- Title I Teacher and Paraprofessional Qualifications
- MLK Parent andFamily Engagement Policy
- MLK School Parent Compact
- Explanation and Description of Curriculum
- Explanation of Assessment
- AHERA Annual Notification 2017
- Federal Report Card 2020-21
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Tremeka Collins, Principal.