|The Business Operations division strives to provide students with reliable transportation, good food, and a safe and clean environment in which to learn. The Customer Service Impact Award is designed to celebrate Business Operations employees who consistently deliver a WOW customer experience that builds trust and dependability.
Our customers — our students, parents, and fellow employees — have a WOW experience when we:
- Anticipate their unexpressed needs and follow up on them
- Listen and are flexible to their needs and concerns
- Demonstrate patience, politeness, and respect
- Prioritize their needs and ensure proper support
- Respond in a way that exceeds their expectations
- Promote and maintain a safe work environment
- Must be a Business Operations employee with no direct reports; exceptions include Nutrition Services Team Leads and Facilities Services Plant Operators.
- Must be employed by HISD for at least one year.
- Must have no attendance issues or pending disciplinary actions.