The Yearbook class at MPVA is taught my Art Teacher & Yearbook Advisor, Tobi Arsham. She believes that every student can be successful in the yearbook class, as long as the student strives to achieve to be the best and work as a team to his or her fullest potential. Grades are largely based on effort and usage of basic principles and fundamentals emphasized in the instruction and introduction for each assignment. Students learn:
- To work in a safe and team-oriented learning environment in which all students can feel successful and important.
- To support each other's ideas and encourage creativity and experimentation.
- Basic and advanced yearbook skills, plus many business & computer skills.
- Writing, basic photography, layout design, creativity, interviews, and selling techniques.
- To challenge themselves to meet many goals and to exceed expectations.
Last Modified on September 18, 2019