5. How many students will you accept into your 2013-2014 program?
We will accept students who will be successful in the program and meet all requirements in accordance to HISD dates and policies.
6. How can we submit our application and documents?
Please mail them to Ms. Broadnax, Magnet Coordinator, Lee High School at 6529 Beverly Hill Street,
Houston, TX 77057.
7. When and how will we find out?
Families will be notified by mail of their acceptance into the program.
8. Does Lee have a dress code?
Yes! All students must wear khaki shorts or pants with Lee polos. Polos are in colors by grade. Freshmen wear green, sophomores wear grey, juniors wear maroon, and seniors wear yellow.
9. How long is the school day?
To provide an exceptional quality education through more instruction time, Lee school day starts at 7:40am and ends at 4:15pm.
10. How many students are at Lee?
Lee High School is a large urban high school with about 1,400 students.
11. What is Lee like?
Check out the intro video!
11. I don't see my question here, how do I contact the school?
Our phone number is 713-787-1700. Please call between 7:45am - 4:15pm. (Ask for the Magnet Coordinator or Ms. Broadnax)