Durham Dress Code and Backpack Policy
- Pants, shirts, jumper, skirts or culottes in navy or khaki
- Shirts-knit polo in red or blue with shirt tail tucked in
- Long sleeve turtleneck or polo shirts in red, blue or T-Shirt with Durham Logo over the left pocket
- Athletic style shoes - Sandals or open shoes are NOT allowed.
- Every student must have a backpack. Backpacks maybe any color, however rolling backpacks are NOT permitted.
Uniforms are to be worn every day except Friday
- Students may wear jeans or any appropriate bottoms on Friday with a college shirt or Durham Spirit shirt.