The building will be open from 7:45 am to 5:00 pm.
For the health and safety of our students, school personnel, and community, everyone entering the building will be required to wear a mask. If you don't have a mask, the school will provide you with one.
Students will enter and leave the building as follows:
- Walkers- Students will enter and leave the building through the front of the school by the auditorium
- Bus Riders- Students will be dropped off and picked up in the bus roundabout in front of the school
- Car Riders- Students will be dropped off and picked up by the G-Wing, which is on the east side of the building
Once students enter the building in the morning, they will gather by grade levels in the following designated areas:
- 6th Grade in the Gym
- 7th Grade in the Cafeteria
- 8th Grade in the Auditorium
Breakfast will take place in the classroom during homeroom. There will be three lunches:
- A Lunch 11:35 am -12:05 pm
- B Lunch 12:15 pm -12:45 pm
- C Lunch 12:55 pm - 1:25 pm