Herod Jet Pass Application
Thank you for your dedication to the Herod school community. We encourage high levels of participation from all Herod families. In effort to facilitate your experience on campus while preserving the safety of the school community, we have developed a way to expedite the sign-in process for parents. Parents may purchase a Jet Pass, which will enable parents to enter the building without having to wait for a temporary visitor’s badge. The cost of the badge is $5.00 and, the pass is valid for one adult only.Jet Pass Privileges
All visitors wishing to enter the building (past the front desk) must sign-in and receive a visitor’s badge from the receptionist. The Jet Pass will allow you to sign-in and then bypass the line for a visitor’s badge, scanning your Jet Pass instead. Please remember to scan your badge on your way out as well. All visitors will continue to exit the building by 7:50 AM. We love to see parents at Herod, and our teachers are happy to talk with you about your child during scheduled conferences.
- Register and receive VIPS approval from HISD (https://prodnet.houstonisd.org/visits/en-us/login.aspx).
- Drop off the following items at the front desk after 8:00 AM:
- Jet Pass Application
- Color copy of your driver’s license (we can make a copy for you)
- $5.00 payment in cash (exact change) or a check made out to Herod ES
- You will receive a phone call or email when your badge is ready to be picked up.