2021 graduation Live Stream landing page is now live: https://www.houstonisd.org/2021grads on the HISD website.
East ECHS Facebook link: facebook.com/EastECHS
Class of 2021 Officers:President: Yanelly Munoz
Vice President: Lesly Mendoza
Secretary: Nathan Odenigbo
Treasurer: Victoria Perez
Webmaster: Johnny Cortez
Event Coordinator: Jose Velez
- Senior Checkout event June 3rd
- Car Parade June 4th at 6pm at the school.
- Commencement Exercise
- This message is for senior students and parents: GoFan will send out rounds of parking passes, beginning next week. They will do the first send on Monday, June 6th and will do re-sends for those who do not open the email on Wednesday and was previously presented as Parking Passes being emailed as soon as profiles were being created, on the GoFan app.
- Saturday, June 12th at 8:00am. Students must arrive at 7:00am. Event will take place at Dyer Stadium (the smaller stadium located next to Delmar Stadium at 2020 Mangum Rd, Houston, TX 77092)
All participants and audience members will be screened prior to entry into the graduation site. Police officers and administrators will be on duty to perform this screening, as well as visually inspect handbags and purses.
We ask for your support in working with our staff in ensuring that HISD’s number-one core value, “student safety above all else” is upheld. With the continued assistance of all parents, students, faculty and staff, I am certain our commencement activities will be the special occasions we expect them to be.
(Please add arrival time information, direct students to fieldhouse, direct parents to stadium entrance, cell phones not allowed, only cap and gowns are allowed, every person must have a mobile ticket off the GoFan app, every vehicle must have a printed parking pass, no outside food ore drinks allowed, no flowers, noise makers, balloons, signs, banners, etc….)
- Click here for more info about graduation.
- Graduation Schedule for HISD
Graduation Ceremony Update - Event will be livestreamed www.houstonisd.org
Our graduation is scheduled for Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 8:00am at DYER (AT DELMAR FIELD) - 2020 Mangum Road, Houston, Texas 77092.
Hip Hip Hurray – For the Class of 2021! You are ready to download your graduation ceremony tickets.
TO OBTAIN GUEST PASSES:
• Go To: https://gofan.co & Search East Early College or click on link: GoFan EAST EARLY COLLEGE HIGH SCHOOL
• Click on the Date and Time for your school’s graduation
• Enter the Student ID Number in the Promo Code field and Click 'Apply'.
Please note: all access codes are limited to one use
• Choose the number of tickets you want by clicking the “+” button
• Click 'Get Tickets'.
• On the Review and Buy page, click Add Information, Enter and Submit.
• Click Buy Now - Enter your email as a guest or create an account. This ensures you receive your confirmation email and parking passes.
• Click 'Buy Tickets' to complete the transaction.
NOTE: Tickets can be shared via text, with other mobile devices.
TO OBTAIN PARKING PASSES:
• Parking passes will be emailed to the email address used in the user profile.
• PARKING PASSES MUST BE PRINTED AND DISPLAYED ON VEHICLE DASHBOARD.
TICKET REDEMPTION PROCESS:
• Present electronic ticket, on a mobile device.
• DO NOT PRESS “REDEEM”, PRIOR TO ENTRY. AUTHORIZED STAFF WILL COMPLETE THE PROCESS.
• When presenting access
HCC graduation: Spring 2021 HCC graduation is on Friday, May 14th at 1:00pm (as of now its virtual.)
Prom-Formal Event -
May 21st at the Heights Villa 3600 Michaux from 7-11pm.
Senior dues $30 (Please pay by Saturday, May 6th)
Signing Day & Cording Ceremony (You will receive cords) April 29 May 13th at 6pm in the school field (weather permitting)
Senior Parent Meeting - EnglishMay 7, 202111:15 AM - 11:30 AM
Please join us to discuss remaining senior events and answer any questions.
Book your Senior Yearbook Photo slot:
Senior Yearbook Photos will take place March 6th and 13th.
Please order your cap and gowns by January 28, 2021 to ensure you receive them in time. Click here for direct link to order cap and gowns.
Message from Josten's:
Best way to order is online, but YOU are more than welcome to call Josten's office at 281-446-5420. If you are a cash buyer you are more than welcome to come place your order at the office (address below). You must call first and let them know you are coming vs. just showing up.
Cap, Gown, Tassel and stole is $50.00 + Tax
Stole is $20.00 + Tax
Tassel is $14.99 + Tax.
Direct link https://bit.ly/2LuMk1h for the cap and gowns.
Jostens / Your Grad Shop
506 E. Main St.
Humble, TX 77338
Additional Orders - Keepsakes, shirts, etc.
Here is a link to the East Early Graduation landing page https://bit.ly/2JXVcwh
Here is a direct link the cap and gown page https://bit.ly/2Ku5Ev4 (please note the choice of tassel is an additional keepsake tassel)
Please order by January 28th, 2021 so we may schedule senior photos later in February.
Orders can also be placed over the phone at 1-800-jostens. This is a bi-lingual service open from 8am-6pm
Parents/students can call our office located 506 E. Main Street in Humble at 281-446-5430.
- Senior Checkout event June 3rd