Austin High School Bell Schedule
HOW DO STUDENTS ACCESS THEIR CLASSES?
Microsoft Teams Login:
Link to Microsoft Login - https://tinyurl.com/AHSTEAMS
Student Login - User: Student ID with an S in front of it (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Password: The password you use to get into your laptops, students DOB (MMDDYYYY)
Example: If my student ID # is 123456 my login will be email@example.com
Example: If my birthday is August 10, 2008 my password will be 08102008
HUB Student Access
The HISD HUB can be accessed from any device or location. Please follow the steps below and if you are still unable to login, please clear the browser cache, restart the computer and then try to login again.
- Navigate to https://houston.itslearning.com/index.aspx
- You will be taken to the HISD Single Sign-On Service page
- The student’s username should be input as: STUDENT\S####### where the #’s are put the student’s ID number.
- The student’s password should be their eight-digit date of birth (no slashes): MMDDYYYY
WHERE CAN THE PARENTS AND STUDENTS SEE THEIR SCHEDULE, ATTENDANCE, AND GRADES?
HISD CONNECT PARENT ACCESS:
The district has a new Student Information System (SIS) for the 2020-2021 school year. HISD Connect by PowerSchool includes student contact, enrollment, and demographic information, as well as grades and online resources.
Parents will be given a unique code, or access ID, for each of their students and will be able to use those codes to set up an account to access their students' profiles through a new parent portal. Parents will receive their student’s access ID from their school by September 14. Parents who haven't received their student's access ID by then should contact their school.
HISD CONNECT STUDENT ACCESS:
- Students can login now using their HISD credentials at the same portal as their parents: https://hisdconnect.houstonisd.org/public/
- Student Login credentials: Network username (your S#######) and password (Do not use @email address or place student\ in front of username)
HELPFUL RESOURCES FOR STUDENTS AND PARENTS:
Student’s login instructions LINK: https://tinyurl.com/AHSOnlineClass
Video #1 Teams and Daily Schedule: https://youtu.be/87EELSIfSEE
Video #2 AHS New Student Orientation: https://youtu.be/_emwp_bq_iw
HISD is working on getting hotspots for all the students who need internet. We will call the parents/students when their hotspot arrives. In the meantime, here are other options for students while waiting on the HISD hotspot:
Houston Libraries: You can check-out a hotspot, it must be an adult checking it out, you need to get a library card which is free.
Houston Churches providing wifi:
Students - Having Trouble with your Technology? Student Tech Ticket Support - CLICK HERE