Yates High School Online Registration
Gather the documents listed on the REGISTRATION CHECKLIST You will be asked to upload these documents to initiate New Student Registration .
Download the Registration Packet (English and Spanish) and complete all blue colored fields. Some browsers do not work with the PDF fillable form so be sure to download and save the packet for completion of registion in step 3.
Go to Online Registration to fill out a form and upload the completed Registration Packet and all documents needed on the below Registration Checklist.
- Proof of Address of parent or court appointed guardian.
- If living in a house: the most recent electric, gas or water bill which shows both the service address and the billing address.
- If living in an apartment: a current lease naming the parent/guardian as resident.
- Proof of Student’s Age Identity.
- Birth Certificate, Hospital Birth Records or Passport. Social Security card if available.
- Immunization/Vaccination Record– students cannot enroll or attend school if their immunizations are not up to date.
- The following immunizations are required: Click here for 2020-2021 Texas Requirements
- School Records
- Final report card with promotion status from this past school year is required of incoming 9th graders.
- If the student will be a 10th-12th grader, a copy of an unofficial transcript is necessary.
- If the unofficial transcript is not available at registration, the student will be placed into 9th grade until the transcript can be produced.
- Special Education papers/ARD records if applicable.
- If registering during the school year, withdrawal papers and withdrawal grades from previous school are required.
- Students from other countries must provide school records from each year of secondary school beginning with year 8. These records must be translated and will be reviewed by TEA’s Federal & State Records Dept. before the student is allowed to enroll.