Welcome to Peck Elementary!
Students may register for PreKindergarten through 5th grade throughout the school year depending on space availability. Enrollment is on a first-come, first-serve basis with all completed registration information. HISD does not allow schools to hold spaces for new incoming students. Your registration forms are not processed until all documents have been received. You must have everything with you on the day of registration.
To enroll at Peck Elementary School. A student MUST:
- Be zoned to Peck Elementary School OR must have an approved transfer to Peck Elementary School.
- Please provide legal documents in situations involving divorce and/or legal guardianship. Parents will be asked to provide a valid Driver's License, Military ID, Passport, or State ID.
Please bring the appropriate packet (English, Spanish) filled out along with the originals and one set of copies of the required documents. The following original documents and are required by the State of Texas and HISD and must be presented at the time of enrollment:
1. Proof of Address of parent or court-appointed guardian.
- If living in a house: the most recent electric, gas, or water bill, which shows both the service address and the billing address.
- If living in an apartment: a current lease naming the parent/guardian as a resident.
2. Proof of Student's Age Identity.
- Birth Certificate, Hospital Birth Records, or Passport. Social Security card, if available.
- Kindergarten students must be 5 on or before September 1, 2020
3. Immunization/Vaccination Record – students cannot enroll or attend school if their immunizations are not up to date.
- The following immunizations are required: 2020-2021 Texas Requirements
4. School Records
- The final report card with promotion status from this past school year is required.
- Special Education papers/ARD records, if applicable.
- If registering during the school year, withdrawal papers and withdrawal grades from the previous school are required.
- Students from other countries must provide school records from each year's school.
**Due to HISD district closure, completed registration packets can be scanned and emailed to Ruben Hermosillo, firstname.lastname@example.org . He will contact you with further instructions.**Ruben Hermosillo, SIR713-845-7463