Aviation Operations Pathway (AOP)
· 9th Grade - Principles of Transportation, Distribution, and Logistics
· 10th Grade - Aircraft Technology
· 11th Grade - Advanced Aircraft Technology
· 12th Grade - Practicum: Flight certification
Here is what AOP offers:
· Hands on experiences through flight simulation, formal flight hours , classroom and laboratory training scenarios.
· Private flight lessons with a certified flight instructor
· Instrument panel and measures certification – commercial ground school training.
Learn to fly through ground school training. Earn 40-60 hours of actual flight time and the opportunity to take the FAA written examination.