Dual Credit Advisory Sub-Committee - Early College High Schools
- Stephanie Square*
- Dr. Gabriel Slack
- Jodie Khan
- Melissa Jacobs
- Dr. Samantha Brooks
- Revisit the purpose of early colleges are and how can we inspire and inform the students.
- Early College HS Principals, and P-TECH can talk about the nuances of the type of student that we are looking for in Early College HS.
- Available resources
Reviewed the Major Themes (from previous meeting minutes)
- Early College High Schools (ECHS) – revisit the purpose of early colleges, how to inspire and inform students.
- Early College and P-TECH Principals – talked about the nuances of the types of students we are looking for in ECHS. It would be great to get some consistency.
- Available resources for ECHS Students – those available resources will be extended to all dual credit students.
- Develop a Tool-Kit – A great resource to have available to all dual credit students, faculty, administration, and counselors.
Next Meeting: Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 8:30 a.m.