Step 1 of the Enrollment Process
While completing the District's Enrollment Application you will need to upload the following documents:
Please understand that not uploading the required documents will slow down the processing time and your child’s enrollment will be significantly delayed. Make sure you provide an email in the application and check it frequently. Gather the following documents before you begin:
- 1 Student's Birth Certificate - Required
- 2 Parent/Guardian Identification - Required
- 3 Utility Bill (Gas, Water, Electric) only (NO other bill can be accepted) - Required
- 4 Lease (all signed pages) or HCAD property statement, or mortgage documents - Required
- 5 Report card and/or Transcript– Required (the final report card or transcript should be uploaded by June 15th so that your student can get a class schedule)
- 6 Immunization Records - Required
- 7 Other school records; ARD, 504, or LEP paperwork - Optional
- 8 Medical records: allergies, diagnosis, current medical conditions. - Optional
Step 2 of the Enrollment Process
Return to the enrollment page on Bellaire's website and complete the Enrollment Application form for Bellaire High School. You will need to upload the following document at this time.
- A 2nd Proof of Residency - A Utility Bill (Gas, Water, Electric) only (NO other bill can be accepted) - This must be a different document than what was submitted with the District Registration Form.
*For students enrolling for the next school year, you will need to return to Bellaire's Website and upload your final report card for the year once the school year has ended. This is an important step.