Math and English Camps in August
For incoming Freshmen as well as rising sophomores, NHS and Mu Alpha Theta are offering an optional and free Math camp as well as an English camp to help you be prepared for the next school year!
If interested please register using the link below:
Dates: August 8th - 12th, 2022
- Tentative Schedule:
- 9:00AM - 12:00PM (Math Camp)
- 12:00PM - 1:00PM (Activities & Lunch)
- 1:00PM - 4:00PM (English Camp)
Location: CVHS Campus
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/HvMrYcVamK8Ddzp38
Deadline to register is set for July 10th.
For any questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lunch will not be provided, and all students should bring a lunch for every day of camp.
- Students should bring paper (preferably a notebook) and writing materials (pen/pencils). It is not necessary that students bring a calculator, but it is preferable.
- Students should arrive by 8:45AM and should bring their school ID every day of camp.
- Students will be separated by math class into small groups and will be placed in classrooms.
- It is recommended that students commit to all the days if possible as it would allow them to gain a better overview of their upcoming course curriculum and get more acquainted with students and the school. However, if they are unable to make it to all the days, that is totally understandable and are still more than welcome to attend.