2021 Fall Season Information:
In-Person practices will follow all CDC COVID-19 guidelines -
1. Temperatures and COVID questionnaire will be completed at check-in
2. Runners will remain 6ft apart at all times
3. When not running, athletes will wear a mask
4. No sharing of water bottles or equipment
5. Bring your own water bottles
6. IF YOU DO NOT FEEL WELL OR HAVE FEVER DO NOT COME TO PRACTICE
- There are no tryouts to be on the team. Cross country welcomes all skill levels!
- Varsity team will shift throughout the season with final selections prior to the District Meet in October.
Open practice begins Monday, July 5 (optional but highly recommended)
- Practice will be open 7:00AM - 8:30AM Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- Check in at the Spindle Sculpture at Buffalo Bayou - 1400 Memorial Dr, Houston, TX 77019. *Parking is available on the Allen Parkway side, across from 1600 Allen Parkway.
Team practices begin Monday, August 2, 2021
- Athletes sign in at Coach Ford's Room (Room 215). Practice will begin at 4:30 PM and a coach will be available on site until 6:15 PM.
- If you are unable to attend in-person practices (transportation or out of town prior to school starting), your coaches will work with you on a training plan as long as you communicate beforehand.
ALL PAPERWORK MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO JUNE 25. No athlete is allowed at practice without clearance by the district athletics department. For more information on athletic paperwork: UIL Athletic Paperwork