New Student Registration
· Birth certificate, passport if it lists the parents, or other acceptable document of identity.
· Current driver’s license for the person registering the student. The person registering the student must be the parent listed on the Birth Certificate.
· Social Security Card
· Proof of Residence (Apartment dwellers – original lease signed by management, with the student listed as an occupant is required; Home dwellers – a current utility bill with the parent’s name and address;
· Immunization Record – Up to date
· Final report card and with promotion status from this past school year is required for all incoming 9th graders.
· Copy of an unofficial transcript for 10th – 12th grade students.
· Special Education papers/ARD records if applicable
· Withdrawal papers from the previous school are required for registration during the school year.
Click here for more details.