Return to Headlines

Summer Transcript Requests

Transcript Request Instructions: 

Please email Ms. Salinas at and include the following: 

  • Student Name

  • Year of graduation 

  • Copy or your DL or State ID front and back

  • Complete address to which the Official Transcript needs to be sent and we will print and mail it to you. (Official transcripts cannot be emailed or faxed)


For student who graduated before 2007 year please contact:

The Center for Inactive Students Records

4400 West 18th Street

Houston, Texas 77092-8501

If you have further questions call: 713-556-6744