Return to Headlines

Withdraws, VOE Requests and Address Changes

If you need to withdraw your student from Westside High School please email Ms. Paschall at


For those students needing a current VOE please email Ms. Paschall and include your name and your ID number and if you qualify for the VOE she will email you a copy.

For address changes, renters will need a current lease and homeowners a utility bill.   Please email to