Waltrip @Home Learning Center
Virtual Learning Started Tuesday September 8th, 2020
Quick Help Links - Helpful links and email addresses for Grade-Level AP's, Counselors, and Clerks.
PowerSchool Link - Class schedules and other student information available here for students and parents.
Virtual Bell Schedule - Your 2020-21 Virtual Bell Schedule.
Parent Support Videos - Remote Learning, Special Populations Parent Lab, and VIPS.
Instructional Continuity Plan - Rams Rising to the Challenge 2020-21.
Laptop Distribution and Tech Support:
Students can pick up or get support with their PowerUp school laptop at the following times:
Monday - Friday 8:30 - 3:30
- Students/Parents will park in Waltrip main parking lot and use front entrance only.
- Go to front desk lobby for Wellness Check-in.
- Masks and social distancing required.
- PowerUp fees have been waived (no fee) for 2020-21.
All students need to complete steps 2 and 3:
- Must be a Registered Waltrip Student (you are registered if you attended Waltrip last year).
- Download 2020-21 Laptop Loan Agreement in English or Spanish. Complete, sign, and save online (you do not need to print!).
- Upload Completed Loan agreement here.
Laptop and Application Support:
ALERT: "Microsoft Windows Expiring" error message can be ignored. It will update when back on campus.