National Honor Society - Accepting Applications
The Bellaire Chapter of the National Honor Society (NHS) invites only sophomore and junior students having a 3.7 grade point average or higher to complete the Candidate Information Sheet.
Here is Information About NHS that you need to know:
NHS is a society of high school juniors and seniors who demonstrate four qualities for membership: scholarship, leadership, service, and character.
NHS requires several commitments from its members:
- Commitment to active participation in the Chapter's activities, including attending meetings.
- Commitment to tutoring students (3 hours a semester).
- Commitment to volunteering through the Chapter's service opportunities (6 hours a semester).
- Commitment to having academic integrity and honesty.
- Commitment to maintaining the highest academic standards by consistently maintaining a GPA of 3.7 or higher.
Click here for more information and to download an application.