Level Change Request Form

Students, the level change window officially opens on Monday, September 13. If you are in HADV classes and you want to do a level change to College Prep or Academic, please pick up a level change form from your Counselor for each class you want a level change in or you can download a form here. The form will need to be signed by your parent and teacher and turned in to your Counselor.  No forms will be processed without all signatures.

The Counselors’ offices are located in 1720, 2723, and 3723.