Important Information 2021-2022
Important General Information
Arrival and Dismissal Locations: This year, we will resume our standard arrival and dismissal protocol and locations. Please read the attached traffic bulletin for details.
Safety Measures against COVID-19: As we prepare for the coming school year, Parker Elementary is working to ensure a safe return to in-person learning. With that in mind, please make note of the following protocols that will remain in place for the start of the school year:
- Urging students, staff, and essential visitors to stay home when sick
- Providing masks upon request to students and staff to be worn during the school day, but not required (in following state mandate). Students and staff are welcome to wear masks from home.
- Keeping plexiglass dividers in place in welcome spaces and for use in the classroom
- Nightly cleaning and disinfecting of our school buildings
- Limiting visitation to essential visitors with pre-scheduled appointments.
More detailed information will be shared in the upcoming weeks regarding specific updates and potential changes to the opening of school. Parker Elementary will continue to follow guidance from HISD Health and Medical Services, as well as the Communicable Disease plan.